Welcome to Trans* Lounge, the Los Angeles LGBT Center’s groundbreaking education & empowerment program dedicated to serving Los Angeles’ trans and gender expansive community.
Anyone who identifies as Trans/GNC/ENBY is welcome to become a member of Trans* Lounge. It’s free to join and once you are a member, all of our programs (workshops, labs, groups and events) are free as well!
Unlike similar education and/or empowerment programs that randomly schedule classes, hoping for potential enrollees to sign-up, Trans* Lounge was designed to work smarter… For that to happen, we need all of our members help, by telling us which programs they are most interested in attending. That’s where you come in.
Here’s how Trans* Lounge works:
1. Register and tell us a little about yourself
2. Check-out our entire Program Library of workshops, labs, groups and events
3. Rate each program based on your level of interest
4. We’ll track your ratings and schedule the programs that you tell us you want to attend most
5. Once a program has been scheduled you’ll receive an email with instructions for priority pre-enrollment.
6. After pre-enrollment has closed, we will announce the program to all remaining members who may enroll in any unclaimed spaces (view programs now open for enrollment under the ”Upcoming Programs” tab).
And, every few weeks, we will notify members about new programs that we create based on our members requests. When that happens, we’ll invite you to come back and rate your level of interest for the new program and any others that you haven’t rated yet.
Pretty simple, huh?
Best of all, Trans* Lounge offers opportunities to attend programs you are interested in, with other like-minded individuals who share your interests and desire to learn and become a more empowered individual.
Join Trans* Lounge NOW and start rating our various program so we will know which workshops, labs and groups you want us to schedule just for you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Trans* Lounge, please feel free to email us at [email protected].